[tpm] Devel::hdb - Visual debugging, in a web browser

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Mon Oct 7 11:59:06 PDT 2013

Not used it, but I suppose one of these days I will be happy to give it at
try.

I really enjoy using these kinds of debuggers, contra arocker, but my
problem is that any application I write that is big & complicated enough
that I need an uber-debugger to find its bugs is also big & complicated
enough to bring whatever uber-debugger I try using to its knees.  So just
when I need them, they fail me.

I would be most appreciative if Devel::hdb is the one that breaks this
trend.

Cheers...