[tpm] country hacker, city hacker, foreign hacker

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 14:15:52 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-04, at 5:01 PM, Jim Keenan wrote:

> On 10/04/13, arocker at Vex.Net wrote:
>
> "... you really shouldn't find it hard to move to The Centre Of The Universe. (An attitude usually observed in people who have an inferiority complex with respect to New York.) If not, the adjustment should still be quite painless."
>

> Well, when *I'm* in town, Toronto *is* The Centre Of The Universe!  ;-)

Indeed!

> And speaking of which ... Have you definitely confirmed that the next Toronto Perlmongers meeting will be on Thursday, October 24 (4th but not last Thursday in the month)?
>

> I need to get out of Gotham for a spell, and since I haven't been to Toronto in 20 months, I'm considering coming up.
>

> Please let me know ASAP so I can make travel plans.

Alan has confirmed that we can get a room on the 24th.  All that remains is for Dave Doyle *cough* to set up the Meetup date.  I'd say it's official.  :)

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)