[tpm] upcoming meetings

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:15:14 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-03, at 12:05 PM, Dave Doyle wrote:

> Changing meeting cycles is a really bad idea; not least because then we
> have to trouble Global Knowledge to rearrange the date. Unless a
> significant number of people would be inconvenienced, I would urge
> reverting to the normal date.
>
> With respect to Global Knowledge, that is a real issue.  However, would you say the same if our meeting date fell on Christmas?  I think we need to be practical here.  Doing Hallowe'en will impact us pretty strongly attendence-wise I think (me, for one).

I would be out as well if we did the 31st, so we'd need to find a replacement speaker.  Also, Tom is the other speaker and it doesn't look like a good fit for him.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)