[tpm] Get organised or don't bother

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Fri May 31 06:13:17 PDT 2013

Fulko, Stuart, and I had a pleasant discussion last night, but there seems
very little point in my arranging a meeting room for 3 people.

User groups definitely benefit from the network effect, (the more
participants, the more use they are), but it works both ways.

Somebody, (preferably more than one person, to prevent burnout), has to
put together a plan for future meetings, and ensure that there's an
audience. If this doesn't happen, soon, I might as well not bother with
future arrangements.