[tpm] Update: IP redirection to to.pm.org s/b routable in roughly 2 days.

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 07:36:23 PDT 2013

Hey Mongeren,

 Just checked to.pm.org with my firefox 19.0.2 on WindowsXP browser and still receive a unexpected and sparse:
"CanSpace"    page as a
response from the web host.
NOTE1: Of note, when I access to.pm.org/index.html   I get the expected response for the TPM homepage.
Q1:  Is this a coding, hosting, rules, or other issue?

However,  when I access any of the sub-pages from my favourites, like:
http://to.pm.org/meetings/
http://to.pm.org/projects/
http://to.pm.org/reviews/   ... etc
they reply with the expected TPM sub-page.
BUT,  trying to navigate Back To the "Home"  link from any sub-page still only gives me the:
"CanSpace"   page.  ugh.

/jordan