[tpm] YAPC Post Mortem this week

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Mon Jun 24 11:51:13 PDT 2013

The Mic on a webcam works fine. If you wanna get fancy, I highly recommend the wireless USB mic xTag by Revolabs (http://goo.gl/TiQqN) . It's worked out great for recording presentations. We used it to record mst when he dropped in to give a Moo talk at cPanel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzyvPqkNKYY

> Do we need small speakers so that folks on G+ can communicate via audio to the room?
I find the laptop speakers work fine for this.

> Should I bring an extra monitor so that we can show the hangout screen to everyone in the room without having to project it?
Wouldn't that just be the projector ?