[tpm] YAPC Post Mortem this week

Todd Rinaldo toddr at cpanel.net
Mon Jun 24 08:08:46 PDT 2013

On Jun 24, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Olaf Alders <olaf.alders at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2013-06-24, at 11:00 AM, Todd Rinaldo wrote:
>
>> I'll attend if you do a G+ hangout for it.
>>
>> Todd
>
> Nice.  :) We've been meaning to try something like this.  I guess this would be a good month to test drive a G+ hangout.  Bandwidth in the rooms is good, right?  What's the best way to go about this?  Just share the screen and audio via the hangout?

Yep. I'd also suggest setting up a G+ event with proper time zoned time. Make sure you use advanced to specify the location as a Hangout. This will create the link used for the event. Once you've done this, I'd be interested in promoting the hangout to a wider audience. Non-geocentric perl monger meetings has been an interest to me for a while.

Todd