[tpm] July 25th, 2013 TPM Meeting

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 13:22:12 PDT 2013

July 25th 2013 Meeting.  Outside Speaker::Topic Selection.

Dear TPM,
If my respected fellow mongeren could reply to the list about what YOU would like to hear and participate about, please chime in.  Michelle is very agile and quick on her feet about topic selection, but we will all have a better experience if we tailor the gig to our liking.

To aid us getting there, I've Cc:'d Michelle on this particular thread, so feel free to ask for anything you have seen here:
    http://www.michellewarren.ca/

Hey Michelle,
   Be suggestively assertive and efficient. Thanks.

/jordan

--- On Fri, 6/7/13, arocker at Vex.Net <arocker at Vex.Net> From: arocker at Vex.Net <arocker at Vex.Net>