[tpm] PAR::Packer and cygwin

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Fri Jun 7 09:39:31 PDT 2013

Open a shell and use ls and/or find to locate where File/Temp.pm is located. Likely the C:\ will be represented as /c/. Add that path to your @INC variable with a begin or use lib statement.

However your application is not going to be portable to another machine where this folder and file does not exist. Perhaps you need to make sure that the file is packaged into the application to start with. Perhaps add an explicit ‘use File::Temp;’ statement.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com