[tpm] Last night's career discussion

Michelle Warren michelle at michellewarren.ca
Fri Jul 26 14:04:39 PDT 2013

Hi Toronto Perl Mongers,

Thanks a bunch for the insightful conversation last night. I enjoyed hanging
out with you and discussing career planning, networking, job interviews and
communication tips.

Attached is a PDF of my slides, which we didn't tackle as a prezi but did in
our workshop discussion.

My apologies for the Google Plus/PC battery mishap!

I wish you all lots of luck and success!  If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me.

(I also offer individual and group career/communication coaching programs,
as well as workshops to help address workplace communications and
productivity. Let me know if you would like further information. J)

Enjoy your weekends, Michelle

--

Michelle Warren

Dir: 416.436.0870

E-mail: Michelle at MichelleWarren.ca

"You don't have to be great to get started, you have to get started to be
great." ~ Les Brown