[tpm] Gathering meetup.com attendees

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:59:54 PDT 2013

Hi All,

We have our meeting tomorrow.  This is good.  We're getting some good
response from Meetup.com.  This is better.

Looks like there's going to be a number of newcomers as a result of this so
I'm hoping we can be a bit proactive on grabbing them in the Lobby.  If you
see any confused folk milling about tomorrow, please introduce yourself and
let them know the way of things.

Alan: I'll pre-volunteer to be the cell # you give to security:
416-993-4411.  Just want to have that in place so I can send out a message
via meetup.com with that info in it.

See you all tomorrow!

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com