[tpm] Last call for lightning strikes

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Sep 19 17:24:19 PDT 2012

On 9/19/12 4:20 PM, Fulko Hew wrote:
> Just another reminder/request for people to come up with
> an amusing or interesting or ...
> short talk for our upcoming lightning session next week.
>
> If you come up with an idea... post it to the list.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't make it to the meeting this month
> and Alan Rocker will be this year's host and moderator.

I have a lightning talk which I presented at the DC-Baltimore Perl
Workshop in April of this year:  "10 Questions about C Programmers".

I don't have to be present in Toronto to give it, because it's
completely self-contained.  All that is needed is someone with a Mac to
press the "Run Slideshow" button in a Keynote slide presentation.

If you would like this, let me know whom to send the Keynote file to.
(It's too big to send to a mailing list.)

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan