[tpm] [OT] Javascript to watch for certain KW from a web page

Shaun Fryer sfryer at sourcery.ca
Sat Oct 13 09:08:32 PDT 2012

Thanks Shlomi,

Docs are on the way. Just need to finish the outstanding unit tests
first. For now the tests sort of double as rough documentation. As to
the adjectives ... lol. I'll definitely give that some thought. As I
said, it's a bit rough around the edges yet. Just me working on it (in
my spare time) for now. If anyone else wants to help with docs, unit
tests, qa, or whatnot, feel free to get in touch back-channel and I'll
be happy to explain any additional details.

Cheers,
--
Shaun Fryer
647-709-6509