[tpm] Request for June 28th topics.

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Wed Jun 27 07:10:52 PDT 2012

> 1. Could we crowdsource any other topics/speakers? please.

If anybody's on the perl 6 mailing list, they may have seen my note "The
trouble with awesome".

I was trying to get a discussion going on how to present the features of a
language in a logical sequence, to minimise the "I'll explain it in a
minute, but for now you'll just have to assume..." problem of teaching
something complicated.

If people are willing to put up with a discussion that may not reach any
conclusions, I'd be happy to explain what I believe to be the issues, and
welcome any input. It's definitely an RFC rather than a presentation.