[tpm] Last night's meeting

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Fri Jan 27 06:41:22 PST 2012

Chris explained his application packaging problem, and in true Perl
TMTOWTDI tradition, received several different possible solutions, all
interesting.

One of the complicating factors in the problem was a C program used to
crunch some numbers. It would be interesting to see if performing those
calculations in pure Perl has a significant impact on the application's
performance. I would be surprised if it did.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. Aside from minor recalcitrance on the
part of the AV equipment, I think it went well.