[tpm] Hi, I am back ...

Valeri Rakitine vrakitine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:50:59 PST 2012

I see a lot of changes since my last visit 6 years ago
Where is Richard Dice?
I was in US (2005-2008) and then was busy with my project for ODS2 Inc.
mostly as Architect.
I very passionate about Perl since 1999 and did a lot.
Is it possible to find perl developer job in GTA ?
I checked everything I could for three months and found nothing
I am seriously thinking about start to looking for a job in US again to
keep me on track and begging to my wife to follow me.

~val
http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/valeri-rakitine/27/777/315

--
*It's always feels good to be the best ...*