[tpm] Bundling a Perl, mysql WEB app for local use

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Fri Jan 6 11:07:38 PST 2012

We have an old web app running using Apache, Perl and Mysql on
Windows - the development server.  We have a client that can't always
get internet access in meetings and is hoping we can find a way to
"bundle" the app for easy install on local computers.  Setting the
app up takes a few minutes - install Perl, install the modules,
install mysql, install Apache, configure the local server.  Is there
some way to send a DVD to someone so they can click and install?

Would this be something a consultant would take on to help us with?

Chris Jones
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J 2E3.
Tel.  416-203-7465