[tpm] Meeting next Thursday - Jim Keenan & Olaf Alders

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 10:38:48 PST 2012

On 2/22/12 11:01 AM, J Z Tam wrote:
> @Jim.Keenan
> 1. let us know if you need transport to or from tonight's Downtown gig.
> I'm downtown at Yonge St and Lake Ontario until 5pm.

Umm, the gig is *tomorrow* night -- right?  4th Thursday of the month,
Feb 23.

I don't need transport (except perhaps post-pub :-) ).

> 2. Would you mind sharing a brief agenda about Testing? I'm very
> interested in this topic.
> Cheers.
> /jordan

[spoiler alert] The slides are already up here:

http://thenceforward.net/perl/talks/eightytwopercent/

This is intended to be a "Perl testing baby steps talk"; my objective
for Thursday night is to see how the first draft goes and how long it
times at.  So if you have more complex questions, email the list and we
can discuss them after the talk/during the hackathon.

Thanks.
jimk