[tpm] Talk topics

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:03:27 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:57 PM,  <arocker at vex.net> wrote:

> Is anybody in the group an expert on HTML 5, CSS, and their proper use?

What constitutes "proper use?"

The last several contracts I've taken were all HTML5 and/or JavaScript
related.  I'm also working on Pine, an open source project to turn the
Raspberry Pi into an HTML5 gaming console
<https://github.com/jeremyckahn/pine>.

> With the plethora of environments rearing up (and then suddenly dying),
> write-once, run anywhere code would seem like a good idea, and I'd like to
> know what's practical.

As with proper use, I'm not sure I follow your meaning for
"practical."  In what regards (besides write-one, run everywhere)?

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more

  Atomic OS: Self Contained Microsystems