[tpm] Tommorrow's Meeting: Roster of Speakers/Topics for Workflows and IDE's

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 14:23:48 PDT 2012

Dear mongeren,
  Here is the latest roster that we are going with ... please self-qualify and add yourself to the list as you please.  Thanks.

ROOM:  "C"               Thanks Alan

TOPIC:  WorkFlows, IDEs, editors, etc:

Jordan.Tam:            emacs and cperl-mode
Matthew.Phillips:     dwm, vim (favorite plugins, how I manage them), vimperator.
Olaf.Alders:             divvy, tree, homebrew

Dear Mike.S,
  Please update PROD website (to.pm.org)

Dear Matt.P
   Please update QA website (torontopm-torontopm.dotcloud.com/meetings/)

Thanks to all in advance.  See you Thursday.