[tpm] Thank you all

Olaf Alders olaf at vilerichard.com
Fri May 27 14:04:45 PDT 2011

On 2011-05-27, at 4:47 PM, Alex Mackinnon wrote:

> Hi, thank you all for your patience and I hope you all enjoyed the Adhoc presentation.
>
> I enjoyed the food :)

I wanted to thank all of the presenters as well.  The evening game me a lot to think about.  Also, judging by the turnout last night, I'm guessing it was a topic with wider appeal.  Maybe one that we could pick up on in the future as people hack interesting projects together out of parts they salvage from their VCRs.  :)

Also, any presentation that ends with a buffet meal is perfectly fine by me!  Thanks to Jordan for preparing all of that food, lugging it out and serving it --  all in addition to already having prepared a talk.  I thought it was a great finish to the evening.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf at vilerichard.com