[tpm] Who's planning on coming to Thursday's meeting?

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 09:57:24 PDT 2011

STATUS UPDATE:
1. beef ribs are half-cooked. known recipe and results. LMK if you are avoiding beef, I'm thinking carrots,endive,wholeEggs. I'm asking for ~5 bucks each to cover the groceries, when I know what the total is. Vegetarians eat for free.
2. I _may_  need a pack animal volunteer to help with lugging equipment. send me your  mobile# offlist please. Dave?
c u tmrw night.