[tpm] Deleting files older than a certain date

Omid Gulban omgulban at yahoo.ca
Wed May 4 21:26:23 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I have the following directory structure:
/projects

In the /projects directory I have folders named after various people.

Each of these 'people-named' folders has a directory called FILES.

The objective is to delete files in each of /projects/people older than a certain date and delete all Empty folders as well. But I cannot delete the FILES folder within each '/projects/people' even when it becomes empty.(I can remove older files in it).

Any ideas?

Thanks
Noah

Sent from my iPhone