[tpm] Google Summer of Code

Olaf Alders olaf at vilerichard.com
Sun Mar 20 10:07:24 PDT 2011

On 2011-03-20, at 9:45 AM, arocker at vex.net wrote:

>> http://blogs.perl.org/users/mo/2011/03/metacpan-call-for-features.html
>>
>> Feel free to comment on the feature set etc.
>>

> In order to prevent "feeping creaturitis", try to define the MINIMUN
> feature set that will produce a worthwhile product. That should give him a
> reasonable goal at which to aim, and prevent a waste of time on
> non-esentials. "Nice-to-have"s can always be added to v 2.0.

I should have asked to comment on the blog, so that he gets the feedback personally.  :)

This is just a "wish list" and the actual proposal will only have a subset of what he's talking about here.  The idea is to be creative and then whittle it down from "nice to have" to "need to have".

Olaf

--
Olaf Alders
olaf at vilerichard.com