[tpm] Thanks for attending my git flow presentation

Olaf Alders olaf at vilerichard.com
Fri Jan 28 21:34:26 PST 2011

On 2011-01-28, at 9:08 AM, Alex Beamish wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I appreciate the turnout last night for my still-somewhat-uncooked
> presentation on git flow. The questions and tangents stretched a five
> minute presentation into almost an hour, which was good -- it would
> have been disappointing to be done by 715pm.
>
> Using git flow (and discussing it with you last night) makes me better
> appreciate their model, which I'll reiterate.

Hi Alex,

Thanks very much for taking the time to put this together.  I had looked at git-flow a while back but something didn't quite click for me.  After watching your presentation, I can now wrap my head around it.  I believe we're now equipped to start using it at $work.

Best,

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders