[tpm] Mysterious problem

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Sat Jan 15 11:01:01 PST 2011

I don't remember if I've run into that specifically, but I remember a
similar situation where I would do an md5sum of the file in the destination
directory to check if both files were the same, avoiding the need for the
move.  If they didn't have the same hash, I would unlink the file in the
destination directory before doing the move.