[tpm] GTALUG language comparison

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Mon Jan 3 19:46:35 PST 2011

Although it is not video taped, there does exist unofficial digital voice
recording -- not quite as good as videos but at least you get everything
without taking too much disk space.

Please check out

http://ifile.it/t8nz74a/GTALUG_Dynamic-Language-Smack-Down_2010-12-14.mp3

Warning

- big file: 15M in size
- limited availability: I don't know how long it will stay there. So if you
plan to take a sneak peek at it, better grab it soon.
- look carefully when downloading, pick the correct button to click, not
those big ones.

HTH

Cheers

Antonio