[tpm] Shared web hosting - any recommendations?

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Tue Aug 9 07:39:34 PDT 2011

Hi Stuart, I sent you the mail below a couple of days ago. It might
have gone to your spam folder because we were doing some changes to
our DNS and our SPF record.

We offer FreeBSD jails with root access and everything. It's just like
Linux but we don't offer Linux hosting for many reasons we can discuss
in Person. We love and use Linux extensively in-house though but not
for high-end production servers.

Please let me know what you need. I live in Toronto and our company is from NY.

For the time being only R&D and Education services operate as such in
Canada but eventually we will expand our operation here extensively.
That's why I moved here in the first place...

We don't do massive hosting so our support is very personalized. We
would love to have you on board for your hosting needs and you will be
gladly surprised at our prices and service levels.

Anyway, hope to talk to you soon. My direct number is (647) 722-4084
or if you provide a number I will call you.

In fact we have a product called EzCat that I think you will really
enjoy if you are used to managing your HTML files yourself! It's
currently in Beta testing but from the nature of your post I think you
will really, really love our EzCat offering.

I can give you a pretty good discount as a beta tester for a EzCat SaaS Mini:

http://www.yabarana.com/products/ezcat.html

Sincerely yours,

--
Alejandro Imass