[tpm] More August meetings?

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Sun Aug 7 10:59:10 PDT 2011

Alan,

Sounds like you want a talk on "perlbrew".  Note that I don't know perlbrew
myself, so if anyone out there knows it and wants to give a talk on it, it
could be a useful thing to have.

Which is not to say it needs to be a topic for August -- like Mike said, we
may be All Perled Out for the time being. But it might make a good meeting
topic for October.

Now, Alan said this would be a handy thing for him to know given his current
problem, but now that I've given him "perlbrew" as a search phrase he could
be good to go.  In fact, if you want to give a talk in October about how you
used perlbrew to solve your problem, that might work out well...

Cheers,
- Richard