[tpm] Dancer and PAR/pp

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Wed Apr 6 09:00:10 PDT 2011

Heh, well if I do somehow figure it out, I'll share :)

I've packaged a simple test QT app with pp, it was pretty simple.  I
packaged it to run on linux, and then packaged the same app via PAR on
strawberry perl for windows, and it worked fine (though, OpenGL kinda didn't
render the same on both systems, but that had nothing to do with PP or QT).