[tpm] Re :lightning talks - 30 *September* 2010

Phillip Smith phillip at communitybandwidth.ca
Wed Sep 29 07:41:38 PDT 2010

On 2010-09-29, at 10:36 AM, Fulko Hew wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Phillip Smith <phillip at communitybandwidth.ca> wrote:
>
> Do presenters need to worry about connecting to a projector, or presenting technology at all? Or are these talks literally "talks," without visual aids?
>
> Most presentations usually have a few slides,
> ... some have had audio
> and others have been limited to 'creative hand-waving'.

I like hand-waving. That works for me.   :)  Are we presenting from our laptop, or from a projector? I.e., are the lightening talks simultaneous (aka "Speed Geek" [1] style) or one after another to the entire room?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_geeking

--
Phillip Smith   //   Simplifier of Technology   //   COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca   //   www.phillipadsmith.com