[tpm] Off-topic: My employer is looking for 2-3 people with text processing experience

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:22:50 PDT 2010

Oh wow.  That brings me back.  I used to work for Canada Law Book.  I
remember when we tried to buy Quicklaw and Lexis Nexis blew us out of the
water. :)

While I'm not looking for myself, Canada Law Book (now the Cartwright Group)
has been sold and broken up. I have a friend or two who might fit the bill,
have experience with legal data and may be looking for greener pastures now
that the company is being pulled apart.  Is it okay if I pass something
along to them?

Thanks,

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com