[tpm] Invitation: Cooking for Geeks / Toronto / September 20-21

Paul Schreiber paulschreiber at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:49:09 PDT 2010

Please extend this invitation to the Toronto Perl Mongers.

thanks. :)
Paul

——————————

Jeff Potter, author of Cooking for Geeks, will be in Toronto next week:
	http://www.cookingforgeeks.com/

	I LOVE this book. It’s inspiring, invigorating, and damned fun to spend time
	inside the mind of ‘big picture’ cooking. I’m Hungry!
	—Adam Savage, co-host of Discovery Channel's MythBusters

	Cooking for Geeks, a new cookbook by Jeff Potter, is probably the
	best science-meets-the-kitchen book to come out. Ever.
	—Roxanne Webber, Chow.com reviewer

Jeff will be speaking and signing books at four events:

Monday, September 20
1 pm: LyricFind (2510 Yonge Street, Suite 327; near Eglinton Station)
7 pm: Hacklab (170a Baldwin Street, near Dundas/Spadina)

Tuesday, September 21
2 pm: Linux Caffe (326 Harbord Street, near Christie Station)
7 pm: Camaraderie (102 Adelaide St East 2nd Floor, between Yonge and Jarvis)
	RSVP http://guestlistapp.com/events/31314

Please come, and bring friends! Bring coworkers! Bring your mom!

If you know of any foodie/tech/geek/science organizations, clubs or mailing lists, please invite them.