[tpm] Freshwater Perl 2011 (was: Perl Workshop)

Mark Jubenville ioncache at rogers.com
Fri Oct 29 17:05:12 PDT 2010

Olaf delegated to me the task of setting up the Github organization for
Freshwater Perl.

I've made the following people owners so far:
Olaf Alders
Dave Doyle
Phillip Smith
J. Bobby Lopez

Mainly because those are people whose github account names I knew.

Anyone else that wants to be added to the organization can send any of us an
email with your github account name and we can add you to it.

There is automatically a newsfeed setup for the organization at:
https://github.com/organizations/Freshwater-Perl/ioncache.private.atom?token
=6e4a428f3a7c1538b5d8cfac39d0c19f

I've set the email address for the organization to: tpm at to.pm.org for the
moment.  If for some reason we want to use another one, we can set it up
later.

I haven't setup any actual repositories in the organization yet, we can do
that later as well.