[tpm] December Social Event

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Wed Oct 20 03:50:17 PDT 2010

December is looming, and that means the Toronto Perl Mongers December Social event should get organised.  This email is meant to stir up some discussion so we can get the place and date settled in the next couple of weeks.

Last year we went to the Twisted Kilt on Yonge http://www.thetwistedkilt.ca/.  Does anyone have any recommendations for different / better venues?

What date would work best for people?  I am tempted to try for Thursday 2 December to avoid the crowding which happens later in the month.

How many people are interested in coming out for the December social?

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/