[tpm] Perl Developer Job Opening in Toronto

Robert Burko rburko at eliteanswers.com
Thu May 20 06:10:38 PDT 2010

Hello Members of the Toronto Perl Mongers,

We have a new job opening for a Perl developer and, as always, my first
action is to present it to this loyal Perl community.

The details are below. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any
questions.

[Thank you in advance for posting this to your mailing list!]

----

Perl Programmer/Developer

Elite Answers is once again seeking a bright and motivated Perl programmer.
Join the talented team at one of Canada's Top 25 Up & Coming IT Companies*
where you will get to develop cutting-edge software, make decisions, manage
projects, and have a big impact with your valued contributions right from
the get go.

We are looking for some who can think big, dream big, and execute with
confidence. Our culture is fun and laid back, but our expectations are high.
In return for your hard work and drive to succeed, we offer competitive pay,
comprehensive flex benefits, and many accelerated growth opportunities.

If you meet the requirements below and think you have what it takes to be
Elite, send your resume and cover letter to jobs at eliteanswers.com.

REQUIRED SKILLS
=================
- Object Oriented Perl
- Familiarity with CPAN
- MySQL (query formulation mostly)
- Javascript
- HTML
- Hard working

BONUS SKILLS
=============
- ORMs like Rose::DB, Class::DBI, etc.
- MVC Frameworks (like Mojo, Catalyst, CGI::Application)
- jQuery
- HTML/CSS
- Design / Photoshop

About Elite Answers Inc.

Elite Answers is a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) business
solutions. Our flagship program, Elite Email, has won several awards and was
recently ranked #19 in Website Magazine's list of Top 50 Email Marketing
Programs across the globe. Our client list includes ReMax, Sauza Tequila,
Botox, SunTV, and many others. Elite Answers is headquartered in Toronto,
Canada.

Elite Answers is an equal opportunity employer.

* Source: Branham Group Inc - Canada's Top 300 Tech Companies, 2007