[tpm] Automatically generating HTML forms from perl data structures

Adam Prime adam.prime at utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 16 16:30:22 PDT 2010

None of the Form generation stuff that i've seen is designed to take
JSON and generate forms.  There are a bunch of form handling modules out
there though, that do various stuff.  FormFu has the ability to generate
forms based on yaml configuration files, which is somewhat similar to
what you're doing.

I've used:

Rose::HTML::Form
HTML::FormFu