[tpm] Dependency chains

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 12:34:54 PDT 2010

If you wish to do it while browsing instead of programmaticly you can just
do a search on search.cpan.org and look at the POD of the module. Beneath
the author photo, and download link in the upper right there's a
"Dependencies" link that gets you a nifty page like this:

http://deps.cpantesters.org/?module=Params::Validate;perl=latest

(including test stats)
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com