[tpm] February Meeting

Stuart Watt stuart at morungos.com
Mon Feb 22 18:46:57 PST 2010

On 2010-02-22, at 9:09 PM, Kartik Thakore wrote:

> Did the game run? Where you able to play it?

OK, got there.

I had to build SDL_gfx, and to do that I had to pass --disable-mmx to ./configure or it crashed out on pusha not being allowed in 64-bit mode. When I rebuilt everything shooter worked and I could even click stuff. I still get a crash on program exit, but this is a major ++ !!

Still running 64-bit Perl 5.10.1

> The new API is not back comapt. :( oh well. More work to be done.

But probably closer than I'd expected. Good one!!!

All the best
Stuart