[tpm] 2011 meetings

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Fri Dec 24 07:12:36 PST 2010

Season's greetings and best wishes for 2011 to TPMers.  Thanks to everyone who talked last year, and to Alan for making sure we had somewhere to meet each month.

I am starting to look at 2011 meetings, and had pencilled in something about the 2011 Google Summer of Code for 2011 for the January meeting.  I thing we need a "benevolent dictator" to keep on top of things if we are serious about GSoC.

I'll put in Lightning talks for September, and I'm chasing down a talk for early in the year.

If anyone has ideas for or a burning desire to do a talk then let me know on or off the list and I'll get it put into the calendar.

Mike

--

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/