[tpm] search.metacpan.org

Olaf Alders olaf at vilerichard.com
Thu Dec 9 12:27:41 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Mark has put together a pure JavaScript CPAN search based on the CPAN API we've been working on.  Could you take a moment to test drive it and give some feedback?  Here are some sample URLs to check:

http://search.metacpan.org
http://search.metacpan.org/#/search/module/dancer
http://search.metacpan.org/#/author/IONCACHE
http://search.metacpan.org/#/showpod/Plack::Middleware::HTMLify
http://search.metacpan.org/#/showsrc/Plack::Middleware::HTMLify

That's the main functionality, but if you could try searching, filtering your searches and sorting them as well, we'd be very interested in hearing what you have to say.  We're about to release this to the world, so we'd like to know if there are any showstoppers here first.

Bug reports can be filed here: https://github.com/CPAN-API/search-metacpan-org/issues

Thanks!

Olaf
--