[tpm] Perl Developer-6 month contract to start...

Meghayu Dave meghayud at procom.ca
Mon Aug 16 10:40:08 PDT 2010

Hi,

A large client of ours is looking for Perl Developer for 6 month contract to start in Thornhill location. Should you be available and interested in this opportunity then forward me your updated copy resume along with your availability. In case of your unavailability for this contract you can forward my email to your friends or colleagues who would be a good fit for this role.

JOB DESC:

6 months to start- Location Thornhill

RESPONSIBILITIES:

·

Developing tools to automate manual processes, create custom reports and reporting applications

ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

·

Extensive knowledge of object oriented software design and best practices

·

Perl, PHP, C/C++, Java,  JavaScript, BASH and TCL/Expect

·

Work knowledge of XHTML, DOM, Ajax or XML

·

Knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL (Oracle is nice to have)

NICE TO HAVE:

·

Linux

·

Open source tools and software such as Apache Web Server

Thanks...

Meghayu Dave

Technical Recruiter

Procom Consultants Group Ltd.

Tel: (647) 288-5181

Fax: (416) 483-8102

meghayud at procom.ca

www.procom.ca

Bringing People and Technology Together

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please