[tpm] Data retrieval

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Fri Aug 13 12:29:40 PDT 2010

If you have a desktop system, you could connect the drive to one of the
IDE connectors on that.  Most desktops have a 2 to 4 IDE connectors.  If
you all IDE connectors are occupied, you can temporarily unplug one of
them.

You don't even have to take the time screw it in properly, just leave it
hanging loose.  The only work is to open the case.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com