[tpm] OT: presentation tools

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:22:03 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Antonio Sun <antoniosun at lavabit.com> wrote:
> To all last night presenters, great talk and great presentations too. I'm
> wondering which tool did you use to create your presentation (other than
> open office).

I whipped up a custom app the night before.  It's similar (in some
ways) to an early version of S5; I'm hoping to extend it with
additional features at some point.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to deal with multiple resolutions
(which bit me during the presentation) and browsers other than
Firefox.  This has slowed my posting of the slides. I may just export
them as a PDF for now until I get around to correcting the code.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/   @psema4

  Member of the Pirate Party of Canada