[tpm] Available for contracting

Shaun Fryer sfryer at sourcery.ca
Thu Sep 3 14:05:28 PDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I'm (immediately) available part-time for (telecommute) Perl/AJAX
development. I have close to 10 years experience developing with Perl
(system & web-apps, various frameworks & methodologies), and around 4-5
years with JavaScript (incl. prototype, et al). I also do shell scripting
and a bit of PHP as needed. Although it could use some editing, my website
has code samples and a fairly recent copy of my resume in a variety of
formats. References available upon request.

My financial needs are modest. I require about $1500/month worth of work
(typically at $50/hr).

I'm presently participating in an (unpaid) internship at an organic farm in
Cannington Ontario which will last until around mid-November. I have an
excellent internet connection and around 4 hours each weeknight available to
do telecommute work. I still need to pay rent while I'm away, and have a few
bucks for transportation expenses, etc. So, if you have work available, or
know anyone who does, please put them in touch as soon as possible
(off-list). Thanks, and hope you're all enjoying the summer! :)

Cheers,
--
Shaun Fryer
http://sourcery.ca/