[tpm] Harbinger presentation

Abram Hindle abram.hindle at softwareprocess.us
Fri Mar 27 09:04:01 PDT 2009

I use http://xmonad.org/. I use it on my desktop w/ a large screen (24")
and on my laptop with a small screen (12.1").

My Config file:
http://churchturing.org/x/xmonad.hs

Sometimes new keybindings are helpful:
http://churchturing.org/x/.Xmodmap

Screenshot of big setup:
http://churchturing.org/x/xmonadexample.png

If you want something more perl based, check out
http://wumwum.sourceforge.net/

It is a window manager manager, it uses your current window manager and
then manages the windows that your window manager manages.

abram