[tpm] Perl as a career

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Sun Mar 8 10:11:36 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 9:31 AM,  <arocker at vex.net> wrote:

> It sounds as though Antonio has identified a topic that would make a
> worthwhile meeting topic; duelling frameworks, or "How to create web
> applications without really trying". . .

<smile> I meant, technology improvement has arrived to a point that
its focus has been shifted from benefiting the end users with better
tools (word process, spreed sheet, etc, etc, you name it), to
benefiting the developers with better building blocks.

I'm not a giant myself, but I can stand on a giant's shoulder. :-)