[tpm] recommendations for a perl web server

Shaun Fryer sfryer at sourcery.ca
Thu Jul 9 18:19:28 PDT 2009

If you don't need HTTPS, check out HTTP::Daemon. It's *extremely*
simple. If you need something a 'little' more complicated, I can
probably dig you up a preforking version I wrote a few years ago.

http://search.cpan.org/~gaas/libwww-perl-5.829/lib/HTTP/Daemon.pm

Unfortunately (last I tried at least), the SSL capable version of
this, didn't work.

Cheers,
--
Shaun Fryer