[tpm] TaskForest

Shane Boyce Shane.Boyce at gennum.com
Mon Feb 23 12:19:50 PST 2009

Hi Viktor,

Let me know if anyone replies to you. I'm also interested as I have some web pages (Perl CGI scripts) that take longer to crunch their output than a web browser will wait for them (depending on amount of information a customer asks to crunch). So converting those tools into scheduled background jobs that can be planned with user status and subsequent results retrieval once done would be very useful indeed!

Thanks,
Shane