[tpm] From jobs.perl.org

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Fri Feb 20 14:53:04 PST 2009

arocker at vex.net wrote:
> "Perl/Mod_Perl Programmer, Synaptic Vision Inc. Canada, Ontario, Toronto
> (2009-02-16)"
>
> Anybody know anything about them? The salary range is curiously broad.

I used to work for them. Decent people, decent work environment. There
servers were BSD, at least a couple years ago. Most development was done
on devel servers via remote terminal session. They were mostly windows
workstations when I got there but were happy enough to let me install a
copy of Linux on my machine and work from there. No idea what's changed
in the last couple years though.

Madi